Wieber Physical Therapy is open regular hours with additional safety precautions.
Following CDC guidelines, we have set up the clinic to help keep our patients and staff safe while still providing quality care to each of our patients. Our plan includes:
- Temperature checks for visitors.
- COVID-Related health questions.
- Asking patients to wash hands for 20 seconds prior to their appointment.
- Our staff will be wearing masks, and we ask every visitor to please bring their own mask.
- The lobby will be cleaned and sanitized often, and treatment rooms and equipment will be cleaned and disinfected after each use.
- We are asking patients not to enter the lobby until the time of their appointment, and can not allow any non-patients or family to attend therapy with the patient.
- We ask that new patients have their insurance card and photo ID copied, and the new patient forms completed before their appointment, if possible, to reduce exposure in our lobby. Click here if you need a copy of the new patient forms.
- If it is necessary for anyone to be in the lobby, we will be enforcing the 6ft social distancing guidelines.
Thank you all for your understanding and cooperation.
Treatment from the comfort of your home – Telehealth is now available!
Wieber Physical Therapy is adapting to the situation so we can continue to help all of our patients get back to life. We’re happy to announce Telehealth is now available!
We’re just getting started and working out the kinks, but here are a few points you should know about Telehealth:
- Most commercial insurances are accepted – Blue Cross / Blue Shield, UnitedHealthcare, Aetna, and others.
- All you need is a device with a camera, microphone, and internet
- Smartphones, tablets, iPads, laptops, and desktop computers all should work.
- It’s very easy – anyone can have a successful visit!
Give us a call at (507) 333-2986 to discuss if Telehealth would be a great option for you!
Thank you for being patient in these difficult times!